My BLOG

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Office Workers (Part IV)

Part IV: The One-Man-Show Guy

I think there are many people like that, people who want to do everything by themselves. I am not saying that this is not a good thing. Generally the management would rather they only have one person to do everything in the office, so they can save on manpower, but when it comes to doing a project, it just isn't nice. It's like, you need to work as a team and let the other team members know what is going on. You can't keep everything a secret and leave the others in the dark.

Well, this guy takes everything on by himself, and look all high and important. Unfortunately, the rest of the people do not regard him as a member of their team, rather, they think he is the only member in his own team. Then he gets really busy, and there are trivial things that has to be done, yet he allocates tasks to people to do. The tasks that he assigns, are so menial that I think they ought to hire a secretary to do it for him, instead of bothering everyone else in the office.

I mean, if he can do everything himself, and not bother people by giving them silly things to do, then he really is an asset to the company. Apparently, he isn't, and he isn't exactly the most popular guy in the office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home