My BLOG

Friday, June 10, 2005

Office Workers (Part I)

Ever since I started my attachment at this office. I've been getting insights to something everyday. Its like, I would never have imagined that people like this actually exist. Therefore, I am going to start a series of characters that are inspired by the people at my workplace.

Part I: The good-for-nothing asshole

There have been so much talk about overseas education, and this guy was educated in the UK. He is Chinese but you should look at him slang. He tries so hard, but I think he is somewhat speech impaired, because words don't come out of his mouth sounding like what they should sound like. Sometimes it is pretty amusing to watch him try to impress the expats with his "UK Slang". The reason why he is called the "good-for-nothing asshole" is because he really is not good for anything, and he really is an asshole. He walks around the office holding a piece of paper, and sighs and sighs away, acting like as if the survival of the company depended on him. And he doesn't really do any work, nothing at all. The worst thing is he has an attitude problem, and the bosses don't seem to notice it! Geez! Are they silly or what? Oh, I haven't told you the problem. He pushes HIS work to other people. I think it is fine if you need help once in awhile, when it happens once too often, perhaps you should consider giving your share of salary too. Basically, they are paying him for his "superb" acting skills.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home