My BLOG

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

My first Blog!!!

This is my first blog posting and I terribly excited by it. I always have not enough to do in the office and two of my friends suggested that I get my own blog so I would stop pestering them with emails. Good friends indeed... Anyway I think blogs are good ideas. Nobody writes a diary anymore nowadays..there are just too much paper to keep. Blogs are so much better.. I don't need a pen and some paper. All I need is a computer!!

Anyway my company just had a health screening session. I suspect it was free. Some kind of advertising strategy to get people to buy their full health screening packages that cost $200++. I had my blood pressure, BMI, body fat and urine tested. Everything is pretty normal, just that I have too low a blood pressure (that explains my giddiness), and my body fats is 32.7%!! that means I have 8.7% excess fat! I really need to eat less food now.. Oh, and I am eating too much protein.. that stresses my kidneys, so I better not drink so much milk! haha...

Oh, and my office stinks of pee now. Everyone (every inconsiderate one) threw their urine samples in the wastepaper baskets in the office. Can you imagine the stench of 40 people's urine? Yuck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home