My BLOG

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Office Workers (Part II)

Part II: The Unmarried Sarcastic Bitch

There is this well-known saying about unmarried women. If you are above 35, you are unmarried, then there is something wrong with you. You can look at it in two ways. The first is, why are you still not attached at this age, is there something wrong with you? Or, it could be that, you are not attached at this age, and you are lonely, thus it causes something to be wrong with you. The way I look at it, this woman seriously tries very hard. I mean, she really wants to get hooked. I can tell from the way she flirts with all the men in the office, and the way she hints, or rather, announces, that she is not married. Gosh! Discreet is not in her vocabulary. I think there is something wrong with her, it could be her attitude, her pespective of life or her body language that resulted in her not having a mate. And when she wants a mate so desperately, and she doesn't get it, she loses her mind.

I mean, I am not here to bitch about her not being attached or anything. I am trying to find a reason for her behaviour. She is the kind of woman who is totally biased. Everyone in the office can see that. Unless of course they are blind. I can only attribute her behaviour to one factor - jealousy. I seriously have no idea what she is jealous about. She holds a pretty high position in the office, and on first impression, I would think she is normal. Unfortunately, she never had a good thing to say whenever she speaks to me. Her every sentence drips with sarcarsm, and here I am, an innocent little person. She is the kind of crazy woman who actually thinks that an undergraduate student in Singapore is dumb enough not to know how to press "Ctrl-Alt-Del" when the computer hangs. Oh geez, I seriously have no idea what her problem is. The worst thing is not that she is sarcarstic. It is the effect of her behaviour on her professional image.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home