My BLOG

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Crazy

At 22, I thought I am pretty much over the idolising people stage. Today, I went for a concert starring BEYOND. Initially, I expected to sit back and relax, enjoy some music and pass the evening just like that. However, during the concert, the unexpected happened. I found myself screaming with them, singing out aloud and I totally disregarded my image.

There I was, swooning over the guys on the stage as though they were prince charming. I heard myself saying over and over again that this guy is so cool, and that guy is so suave. I mean, I was shocked that I actually behaved like that. It could be the ambience, the audience, or even that BEYOND is really a very good group of performers, or maybe, it was just me. Those guys were really unbelieveable. Had I not known better, I would have thought that I was in love.

Anyway, they are really good. Unfortunately, after 22 years together, they have decided to split. It really is a pity, they were so good together. Nevertheless, I wish them good luck and all the best. Thanks BEYOND, for the wonderful time this evening. It was perfect, but do consider an encore next time ya?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home